Working for us
Our staff are essential to transforming the learning opportunities and aspirations of our pupils.
Through delivering outstanding education, we seek to uncover and nurture the hidden potential we believe is in every child, giving them the best possible opportunity to succeed in a changing world.
This commitment extends to our staff, whose skills and abilities are key to this success.
As a multi academy sponsor with 18 academies, we offer excellent opportunities for our employees to develop their career; all driven by our shared vision and commitments to pupils, staff and their wider community.
We are looking for staff who will:
- support our principles and vision
- always seek the highest standards for pupils
- responding positively to our requests and requirements
- work collaboratively across our family of academies
- support the development of The Trust, our profile and image, as well as their individual academy.
If working for an inspiring and innovative organisation who is committed to providing excellence and who challenges and supports its staff interests you, register your interest for future opportunities.