Unique Assistant Nursery Manager / Deputy Nursery Manager Vacancy for a Brand New Busy Bees Nursery due to open in Bicester!
Is it time to challenge yourself?
Would you like a unique opportunity to open a brand new nursery and work closely with the manager to make it your own, with your personality?
Do you have the ability to achieve Outstanding in all aspects of childcare?
Are you ready to lead and motivate your personally chosen super-star staff team to ensure that our children receive the very best care?
You are ready? Well we want to hear from you.
Busy Bees are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Assistant Nursery Manager/Deputy Nursery Manager who will share our values to join work alongside the Manager and lead the team at our brand new Bicester Nursery. You will be a strong and dynamic Assistant Nursery Manager/ Deputy Nursery manager with a proven track record of recruiting and mentoring a fantastic staff team.
About our Bicester Nursery.
Busy Bees in Bicester will be registered as a 110 Place setting. We are hoping to be ready to open This Summer, however we have already appointed a Manager and are now looking to appoint an Assistant Manger to start your induction prior to the site opening its doors. The actual start date is TBC, however we may be able to offer interim alternatives for the perfect candidate as we want you involved from day 1 working with the Manager to recruit your own staff team and promoting the nursery prior to the opening.
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations of the nursery
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the nursery
- Communicating with the Manager on the progress and outcomes of the children
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance across the whole nursery
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
- Assisting with the recruitment and induction of new staff members
- Assisting the Nursery manager to ensure occupancy targets are hit and maintained at all times
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Assistant Nursery
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrollment
- Over 1 years current experience in a supervisory role (Desirable)
- Minimum of 3 years occupational experience in a nursery setting (Essential)
- NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
- An unrivalled dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
You can find the latest vacancies on our search page.Find a different job
This vacancy has expired.