Unqualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Hornbeam Park, Harrogate
Busy Bees is the UK’s largest childcare company who are committed to providing the best start in life for every child. Our staff are our most valuable asset to ensure we deliver high quality childcare and exciting opportunities for learning that gives every child a head start.
We can’t do this without you, so we’re looking for a Nursery Practitioner who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Harrogate. You will be genuinely interested in a career in child care and have the passion and enthusiasm to deliver outstanding child care by complementing our existing team of child care practitioners.
About our Hornbeam Park Nursery
Kindercare are part of the Busy Bees group, our Hornbeam Park Day Nursery is a well appointed, large purpose-built nursery nestled in the centre of Hornbeam Business Park. Our bright and airy nursery has designated, age appropriate play rooms and outdoor areas for children to explore and learn. A short drive from Harrogate town and a couple of minutes-walk from Hornbeam mainline train station makes commuting to work a breeze! Frequent bus services are available from Hookstone Road too.
Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package a Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications via BB Training Academy
- Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Experience within a private day nursery (Desirable)
- A willingness to undertake relevant childcare qualifications in the future (Desirable)
- A passion for child care and a genuine interest in child development
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
You can find the latest vacancies on our search page.Find a different job
This vacancy has expired.