Unqualified Nursery Practitioner wanted for lunch cove at Busy Bees Sandbach!
Monday to Friday 11am-3pm
Busy Bees is the UK’s largest childcare company who are committed to providing the best start in life for every child. Our staff are our most valuable asset to ensure we deliver high quality childcare and exciting opportunities for learning that gives every child a head start.
We can’t do this without you, so we’re looking for a Nursery Practitioner who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Sandbach. You will be genuinely interested in a career in child care and have the passion and enthusiasm to deliver outstanding child care by complementing our existing team of child care practitioners.
About our Sandbach Nursery
Busy Bees at Sandbach is a warm, homely, caring nursery. We cater for all children from six weeks and five years. The nursery is located a very short walk away from Sandbach town centre. It is easily accessible by bus routes and is close to main routes and J17 of the M6.
Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package a Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications via BB Training Academy
- Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Experience within a private day nursery (Desirable)
- A willingness to undertake relevant childcare qualifications in the future (Desirable)
- A passion for child care and a genuine interest in child development
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
You can find the latest vacancies on our search page.Find a different job
This vacancy has expired.