Are you a passionate, experienced Nursery Manager dedicated to giving every child the best start in life?
Would you relish the opportunity to work for the UK’s largest childcare provider, where future progression opportunities are always available?
Yes! Then please read on to find out more about this exciting and unique opportunity at Busy Bees in Dorking, Chichester Road.
Busy Bees is the UK’s largest childcare company who are committed to providing the best start in life for every child. Our staff are our most valuable asset to ensure we deliver high quality childcare and exciting opportunities for learning that gives every child a head start.
We know how challenging the Nursery Manager role is and how many different hats you have to wear each day which is why we have a dedicated National Support Centre to support you every step of the way!
As a Manager you will be focusing on maintaining quality childcare and ensuring the nursery is operationally efficient.
About our Dorking Nursery
Our nursery occupies a purpose designed pre-school building, formerly part of a private school, located opposite Dorking’s main railway station in a leafy residential road with amazing views across the valley to Box Hill.
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children by creating unique and exciting activities.
- To lead and work proactively with the current Early Years Framework
- Establish and monitor the effectiveness of the planning for individual Children
- Role model interaction with children and support staff to foster an enthusiasm for learning
- Ensure all staff are fully aware of their responsibilities and carry out their role in line with all policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Train and mentor all staff members
- Manage the overall day to day operation of the nursery
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Nursery Manager
- A minimum of 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Childcare provision with upto 80% childcare discount
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications via BB Training Academy
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- At least 1 years previous experience as a Nursery Manager
- Minimum of 4 years occupational experience in a nursery setting
- To have held a full and relevant Early Years qualification for at least 3 years
- An unrivalled dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
You can find the latest vacancies on our search page.Find a different job
This vacancy has expired.