We are delighted to be working with an education provider based in the Greater Manchester area to appoint their next Head of Computing Academy and Digital Learning.
The successful candidate will have experience managing and overseeing cross college digital learning pieces.
As leader of the Computing Academy the successful candidate will work with the Head of Quality and Head of IT Services to develop digital teaching and learning strategies across the College and will work closely with other curriculum leads to progress the digitalisation of College provision.
To implement systems which ensure the achievement of performance targets (eg, student recruitment, retention and achievement targets) and safeguard motivation and morale.
To respond to developments in the department in relation to ILT at national, regional and local levels to develop the curriculum and cross College ILT.
- To liaise closely with the Head of Quality to ensure efficient and effective use of ILT.
To undertake an appropriate programme of teaching as required
The person & qualifications
- GCSE Maths and English grade C qualifications or recognised equivalent or to attain within the probationary period
- Degree or relevant vocational/professional qualification at a minimum of Level 3
- Recognised teaching qualification
- Awareness of:current issues affecting the Further Education sector local and national education and training needs of the local population
- Able to travel as necessary to fulfil the duties of the post
For more information or an informal chat please contact Emily on 0115 911 1123 and [email protected]
You can find the latest vacancies on our search page.Find a different job
This vacancy has expired.