Level 2/3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Fulham!
We are offering a £500 Welcome Bonus!*
Busy Bees is the UK’s largest childcare company who are committed to providing the best start in life for every child. Our staff are our most valuable asset to ensure we deliver high quality childcare and exciting opportunities for learning that gives every child a head start.
We can’t do this without you, so we’re looking for a talented Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Fulham. You will be a Level 2 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Fulham Nursery
Our passionate childcare team delivers a programme of stimulating and exciting activities and experiences to navigate children through key childhood milestones. From arts and crafts, messy play and sensory play (including, of course, gardening!) to home corner and role play, there’s lots to do to challenge enquiring minds.
The facilities at 57 Filmer Road are state of the art, with an in house dance studio and a cafe style parents hub. The building is vast and the rooms are spacious and bright, giving your children the best start in their early education.
We are passionate about learning and work hard to provide as many extracurricular activities as possible.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 2 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications via BB Training Academy
- Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 2 *SVQ Level 2
- Experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
You can find the latest vacancies on our search page.Find a different job
This vacancy has expired.