Swaffham VC Infant & Nursery School
White Cross Road
Tel: 01760 721357
Email: [email protected]
Headteacher: Mrs Marion Link
- Salary: MPR 1-6
- Temporary – maternity cover
- Full time
- Required for 28 October 2019 (possibly sooner if available)
Swaffham CE VC Infant and Nursery School is a happy, friendly school rated “Good” by Ofsted (March 2017). We have a child centred approach to all that we do. The staff, children and governors are keen to appoint an exceptional class teacher.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about teaching and is an inspiring classroom practitioner
- Is creative in enriching the curriculum, making the children’s learning fun and engaging
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Is sympathetic to our Christian ethos
- Is committed to building strong relationships with parents and the community
- High levels of nurture, guidance and support for our children
- A supportive and friendly staff who enjoy working and being together, including a team of experienced teaching assistants
- A lovely working environment in beautiful surroundings
- Happy, well behave and enthusiastic children
- Forward thinking approaches to teaching and learning
A visit to the school is strongly recommended. For more information or to arrange a visit please contact the school office.
How to apply
To download an application form, please select the orange “Apply for job” button and enter your details. Alternatively, these are available from the school.
Completed applications should be returned to – [email protected]
Closing date: 23 August 2019
Interview date: w/c 2 September 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments will be made subject to an enhanced DBS check and two suitable references.
This post comes under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
You can find the latest vacancies on our search page.Find a different job