Nursery Room Manager Vacancy at Busy Bees Wandsworth.
Welcome bonus of £1000 subject to t&c’s
Busy Bees is the UK’s largest childcare company who are committed to providing the best start in life for every child. Our staff are our most valuable asset to ensure we deliver high quality childcare and exciting opportunities for learning that gives every child a head start.
We can’t do this without you, so we’re looking for a talented Nursery Room Manager (experienced qualified practitioner) who shares our values to join our friendly team at our Wandsworth Nursery. You will be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Wandsworth Nursery
Our Busy Bees nursery in Wandsworth is a stunning purpose built setting, that features bright and spacious rooms for children ages 0-5 years to develop and flourish. We are conveniently located opposite the Holiday inn express Wandsworth, within walking distance of Wandsworth Town train station linking straight into London. We are very lucky to be situated right on the ‘Thames path’, a new riverside complex and we are within walking distance to Wandsworth town centre and all its amenities.
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/ area
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/ area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Nursery Room Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications via BB Training Academy
- Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
At least 2 years’ experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
You can find the latest vacancies on our search page.Find a different job
This vacancy has expired.