Nursery Assistant – Relief / Bank
Busy Bees Nurseries - Reading
This vacancy has expired.
Busy Bees in Reading International are looking for a Unqualified Nursery Practitioner to join our Team.
The top 5 Reasons to join us!
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training, opportunity to gain further qualifications, Virtual learning and career progression opportunities
- Exclusive access to UP*; Busy Bees unique early years learning programme
- Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal
- Global exchange programme (short term secondment to another country)
*To find out more please visit our website
Our devoted team of Busy Bees childcare experts have designed our nursery to suit the needs of young children aged 3 months to 5 years by embracing the notion of safe nurturing and learning through play, for every age and stage.
Nestled behind the Verizon Building and set within extensive grounds and secure gardens, we are ideally placed for busy families at Reading International Business Park, with easy access to the M4, junction 11.
Established by 3 families in 1984 Busy Bees is now the UK’s largest childcare company with over 350 nurseries across the UK.
To give every child the best start in life
Deliver high quality childcare & Exciting opportunities for learning that gives every child a head start as they prepare for school
As a relief practitioner you will be expected to work shifts as and when required within all age groups and to develop your skills through working alongside practitioners who will be able to share best practice.
Here is a snapshot of what your role will include:
Care: We take care very seriously
- As a temporary keyworker, you will ensure every individual child’s needs are met.
- Safeguarding children is your priority.
- Speak Up against practices that don’t support safeguarding or Our Core Values.
Service: We are an integral part of a parent’s support network
- Create a trusting rapport with parents
- Update parents on their child’s day and development.
Quality: We set and maintain the highest standards it’s what children and parents deserve
- Embrace and promote our Standards of Excellence in every part of your role.
- Take pride in the delivery of exciting and age appropriate activities.
- Adhere to our childcare policies.
- Be a key player to ensure the nursery receives excellent outcomes in internal audits and those of external authorities such as Ofsted, CI and CIW.
Value: We ensure that we provide outstanding value for money
- Help create a setting that is clean and welcoming, with well-kept educational resources.
- When requested, ensure that children’s observations are detailed, reflective and provide developmentally challenging next steps.
- Encourage and praise children’s development and achievements.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience working and caring for children under 5 (Desirable)
- A willingness to undertake relevant childcare qualifications in the future (Desirable)
- Passion to deliver high quality childcare and exciting learning opportunities
We reserve the right to close a job prior to the initial closing date.
You can find the latest vacancies on our search page.Find a different job
This vacancy has expired.