Teacher of Mathematics (NQT)
Ormiston Academies Trust - Wrights Lane Cradley Heath
This vacancy has expired.
Ormiston Forge Academy
Teacher of Maths (NQT )
Job start: July 2021
Closing date: Monday 22 February 2021 at 4.00pm
Interviews to be held: week commencing 1 March 2021
Salary: Teacher Mainscale range £25,714 – £36,961
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
We are looking to appoint an outstanding, creative and inspirational maths teacher to contribute fully to the future development of our expanding Mathematics Faculty at the academy. You will have the ability to teach maths to Key Stage 3, Key stage 4 and preferably Key Stage 5.
If you are able to motivate all students to achieve or exceed their target grades, if you are passionate about maths, have an interest in being at the cutting edge and are driven to ensure students receive the best possible experience, then this job is for you.
You will be joining an excellent faculty that has a relentless focus on raising achievement. This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT. All our NQTs are well supported by an excellent induction programme.
The successful candidate will:
- Raise achievement through motivating, challenging and inspiring our students;
- Have a commitment to inclusion;
- Help foster a culture of high expectations and achievement within the department;
- Have drive, enthusiasm, resilience, warmth and humour.
- Have opportunities to contribute to the wider life and ethos of the Academy
- Already possess or be working towards QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a supportive staff and work with well-motivated students;
- An innovative curriculum;
- The opportunity to join an aspiring academy with exciting plans for the future;
- An excellent NQT programme;
- A data rich environment focused on raising standards.
Our young people deserve nothing less than the best, so if you can be the best then we would like to hear from
Visit us online at www.oatcareers.co.uk where you can find further information and details on how to apply. Please note that CV’s are not accepted.
For an informal discussion please contact Dr Lisa Mason, Principal, on 01384 566598 or email
[email protected] .
Ormiston Forge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Suitability checks will be undertaken including identity, Right To Work, qualifications, Prohibition check, two references and enhanced DBS check including Children’s Barred List.
Ormiston Forge Academy,
Telephone: 01384 566598
Fax: 01384 638471
Email: [email protected]
You can find the latest vacancies on our search page.Find a different job
This vacancy has expired.