Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Part Time
Busy Bees Nurseries - Sunderland
This vacancy has expired.
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees About our Sunderland Ryhope Village Nursery
This is part time-16 Hours per week
Busy Bees is the UK’s largest childcare company who are committed to providing the best start in life for every child. Our staff are our most valuable asset to ensure we deliver high quality childcare and exciting opportunities for learning that gives every child a head start.
We can’t do this without you, so we’re looking for a talented Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in About our Sunderland Ryhope Village. You will be a Level 2 or 3 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Sunderland Ryhope Village Nursery
Busy Bees Ryhope Village nursery is an OUTSTANDING private day nursery situated in Ryhope Village between St Pauls School and Ryhope Engines Museum. We Provide childcare for children from birth to 5 years with an addition of an afterschool club run every afternoon and a holiday club running during all school holidays catering for children from 5 to 11 years.
Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 2 or 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications via BB Training Academy
- Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 2 or 3 *SVQ Level 2 or 3
Experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
You can find the latest vacancies on our search page.Find a different job
This vacancy has expired.