PA to the Executive Team
Diocese of Norwich St Benet's Multi Academy Trust - Archbishop Sancroft High and Harleston Primary
This vacancy has expired.
The Harleston Federation
Archbishop Sancroft High School
Harleston Primary Academy
Tel: 01379 852561
Email: [email protected]
Headteacher: Mr Rob Connelly
Age Range: 11-16 years
- Full time
- 37 hours per week
- Term time + 2 weeks
- Salary: Scale F – £22,183 – £24,491 pro rata
- Required for September 2021
We are looking to appoint an experienced PA, to the Executive Team of the Harleston Federation. This is an important role in the schools for a highly organised person who can prioritise effectively, display flexibility and remain calm under pressure. The successful candidate must display attention to detail, be articulate and numerate and be able to demonstrate high standards of presentation, both verbal and written.
We are extremely proud of our ethos and the very positive relationships which exist at both schools. Archbishop Sancroft High School, part of the St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust, is an oversubscribed, inclusive and very successful 11-16 Church of England school in South Norfolk where students thrive and achieve very well. Harleston Primary School, is a large primary school which includes a nursery provision, pupils are supported to flourish and grow with responsibility and resilience, the primary school is located approximately half a mile from the high school site.
- Have proven experience in public or private sector administration
- Have experience and use of complex databases and a range of other ICT applications
- Ideally have experience of working with young people, preferably in a school environment
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Be flexible, reliable and be committed to working as a member of the team
- A great working relationship with staff and students
- An extensive ‘in house’ CPD programme
- The support of an informed and active Local Governing Body and Trust
- A very supportive and encouraging Federated Leadership Team
- An opportunity to work in a good location where the cost of housing is attractive
“The school promotes a strong sense of community within which students thrive.” Ofsted 2013.
“The distinctiveness and effectiveness of Archbishop Sancroft as a Church of England school are outstanding.” Church Schools Inspection 2017
If you enjoy working with young people, are committed to raising standards and want to develop your career in a thriving, good humoured and forward moving school please visit Vacancies Info on our website for further information and an application form or contact the School Business Manager; Mrs Emma Johnson [email protected]
How to apply
A job description and person specification is available from ‘Attachments’.
To download a copy of our application form, please select the orange ‘Apply for job’ button and enter your details.
Alternatively, please visit our website – www.ashs.org.uk/vacancies.
Completed forms should be returned to Emma Johnson, School Business Manager, either by email – [email protected] or to the school by post, address as above.
Closing date: Friday 13th August 2021, 9am
Interview date: week commencing 16th August 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
You can find the latest vacancies on our search page.Find a different job
This vacancy has expired.