Institute of Technology (IoT) – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST!
Milton Keynes College - Milton Keynes
This vacancy has expired.
Register your interest………
The Code Makers Academy
– Part of South Central Institute of Technology
Flexible hours up to 37.5 per week:
We can be as flexible as your personal circumstances so are prepared to consider individuals for Short-Term, Long-Term, Part-Time and Full-Time positions.
Salary: Hourly paid / Competitive Salary
Reporting to: Head of Curriculum (Code Makers Academy)
Location: Bletchley Campus, Milton Keynes
Close Date: 03.01.2022
At the South Central IoT we disrupt, we innovate, we lead. Join us to work alongside some inspiring individuals redesigning the landscape of how technology learning experiences are delivered. It’s happening now, we’re embracing challenges, disrupting traditional education and remastering student experience. Following our ongoing growth and expansion, we’re looking for several individuals to complement our existing delivery team. We’re keen to hear from advanced practitioners, trainers, or project managers with a flair for curriculum design. As a start-up, we’re looking for team players who exceptional, entrepreneurial, motivated and ready to influence others. We can be as flexible as your personal circumstances so are prepared to consider individuals for Short-Term, Long-Term, Part-Time and Full-Time positions.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Great networking and negotiation skills – you’ll be working with employers to develop curriculum experiences and build a pipeline of new students to join our full-time, part-time and apprenticeships programmes
- We are at the beginning of transforming how technology programmes are delivered, so we’re looking for someone who has the creativity, enthusiasm and motivation to be an agent of change
- Designing programmes which match learner experiences with industry expertise
- Promoting lifestyle learning, ensuring learning is accessible from anywhere at any time across multiple platforms
- Able to take the lead to effect change, capable of challenging the norms of traditional approaches to education and influence organisational strategy
- Either experience in teaching, coaching or mentoring staff – or a strong desire to develop your career in this way
- Designing accessible, challenging, engaging and innovative learning frameworks, schemes of work and delivery plans
- Passionate, conscientious a great team worker supporting the ongoing launch of South Central Institute of Technology
Everyone matters, and everyone belongs. We celebrate difference and ensure that equality, diversity and inclusion is the golden thread woven throughout our strategic objectives, planned approaches and design principles. The diversity within our culture is what makes us successful.
Safeguarding is our top priority. As a group, we will make sure that everyone is safe, supported and encouraged to prioritise keeping children safe in education, protecting everyone’s rights and responsibilities.
You can find the latest vacancies on our search page.Find a different job
This vacancy has expired.