Hollybank Trust - Mirfield - Mirfield
This vacancy has expired.
Role: Contracts Officer
Location: Mirfield (WF14 0DQ)
Salary: £25,000/pa (actual salary)
Hours: 37hrs per week
At Hollybank we have been providing education, enrichment services, and residential and nursing care to people with profound learning disabilities and physical disabilities for over 65 years.
Key aspects of the role:
- To lead on contract management between Hollybank Trust and Commissioning bodies and support and secure successful fee negotiations.
- Monitor overall contract performance to ensure consistency between agreed fee structures, contracts and service delivery. Where applicable identify and resolve any issues arising, working closely with Hollybank management team, commissioners, and external stakeholders.
- Work with the management team and internal stakeholders on contract specifications to maximise overall income for the Trust.
- Support negotiations for new and existing placement fees with Local Authorities and Integrated Care Systems (previously Clinical Commissioning Groups) to enable the Trust to provide high quality care, support, education, therapy and enrichment services for children, young people and adults who have complex physical and learning disabilities and sensory impairments.
This is not an exhaustive list of the duties required as part of this role, so please ensure you read the full job description.
What we look for from our staff:
- Confidence – being self-assured, asking for help when you need it and challenging behaviour or practices that you feel are inappropriate or unsafe.
- Curiosity – being inquisitive and welcoming change, asking questions about the way that we do things and why, and putting yourself forward to try new things.
- Happiness – being cheerful and positive, bringing your best self to work and sharing your enthusiasm for life with the people we are here to support.
- Kindness – being caring and compassionate, reaching out to your colleagues if they look like they’re struggling, being an active member of the team and working together to achieve shared goals.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and great pension scheme.
- Paid pre-employment training to give you a great head start.
- An employee rewards scheme with retail discounts and more.
- A comprehensive employee assistance program, including support for mental health, a company sick pay scheme, and a life insurance benefit.
- A fantastic, open, and supportive working environment.
- Training & Development opportunities to support your development.
- A wealth of opportunities to gain experience in a variety of skills.
To find out more, please call Jodie Edgar-Brown on 01924 490833 for an informal chat or via email on [email protected]
Hollybank Trust is committed to Safeguarding vulnerable people, and our Safer Recruitment process requires all employees to have an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks in line with our Recruitment policy.
PLEASE NOTE WE PRIMARILY COMMUNICATE VIA EMAIL
We want people from underrepresented groups such as Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBTQIA+) communities to succeed at Hollybank Trust and our policies and procedures ensure that this can happen. Click here to find out more about our approach to equality and diversity.
Hollybank Trust is a Disability Confident employer. We are actively working to recruit and retain people with disabilities and long-term health conditions into our work force. If you are an applicant who has a disability, you will be offered an interview if you meet the essential criteria for the job.
You can find the latest vacancies on our search page.Find a different job
This vacancy has expired.